Monday, January 5, 2015

Carrie ~ Simple and Sweet




My daughter is my second child. I also breastfed my son. For both of them, the first couple of weeks I had sore nipples, but we got past that. With my son, I used a nursing cover when out in public.  For my daughter, we tried the cover but decided it was more of a hassle than I felt like dealing with. 
 
She's currently two and still nursing.  She usually only nurses when she first wakes up, just before she goes to sleep, and sometimes when I get home from work.  She will also ask some other times, especially when she isn't feeling well.  It's sometimes a cuddle time and sometimes a time she seems to be trying to do gymnastics!   After going back to work, I pumped milk for both of my children until they were over a year old, then they were switched to cow milk. I did produce some extra milk and was able to donate that to the Mother's Milk Bank of North Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment